Monday, November 10, 2008

Why This Mom Doesn't Clean House

Melissa is hosting bunco at my house this Friday night. What that means to me? I have got to clean this house! But, here are a few reasons why I don't clean:
1) While loading the dishwasher Bodey was climbing in it and throwing all of his toys in it.
2) Booker repeatedly asked me, "Mommy, what are you doing?" in a very whiney voice.
3) While trying to put things away, Bodey simply takes them right back out.
4) After throwing things away in the trash can, I turn around to find that Bodey is EATING the leftover food that I just threw away.
5) After being at work all day, I just wasted my "2 hours a day" with my kids, ignoring them, yelling at them, and not getting to spend quality time with them.
I am beginning to like my trashed house more and more each day.

2 comments:

Cori said...

I hope you're not cleaning that house for me. Matter of fact, as long as we can walk around and not trip, don't worry about it. We've all got kids, we get it. Enjoy your week with the boys.

Jen said...

AMEN sister! I heart my dirty house.