Monday, October 20, 2008

Gotta Snap These Pics Before He Won't Let Me

As you all may know, getting an innocent picture of a two-year old is almost impossible. Booker can sense the camera, and there for is either making a goofy face, turned away from the camera, or trying to see the view finder on the back of the camera. Bodey, on the other hand, is a camera ham. Booker had his days where he would do anything to be adorable for the camera. But they are over. Already. So, I have taken advantage of Bodey and tried to get as many shots in as I can.





4 comments:

Cori said...

Oh Traci, great pics!

Does everyone take better pics than me? Come photograph my kids, please.

B-Mom said...

No, I'm just an crazy picture geek. I just sit there and snap snap snap. It take about 25 shots to get one good one. :)

Anonymous said...

oh-he "looks" so innocent!! If you think kids are hard to photograph, try puppies! I know-I'm out there.Mom

Partridge Family said...

HOLY COW!! Bodey looks just like you. You should post one of your baby pictures on there next to the close up of Bodey's. All I see in the pic, is a mini-Traci. I can just see Bodey belching and fartin up a storm in the next few years and then thinking he is the coolest for being so 'talented' in that department.
He is adorable.