Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Sick Test

Today Booker got sent home from daycare with a 102.5 fever. I never know whether to just wait out the fever or go to the doctor to see if an antibiotic can just take care of it. So, I decided to play a game with Booker. Booker, does your leg hurt? No. Does your arm hurt? No. Does your ear hurt? Yes (and he pointed to his left ear). Does your tummy hurt? No. Does your nose hurt? No. Does your ear hurt? Yes. Then he later told me that his eyes hurt. Not quite sure what that means other than he is extremely congested and maybe there could be some pressure? Anyways, I am going to take him to Dr. Yu after his nap to see if he has an ear infection. We'll see if our game works!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What was the verdict?! Either way, I hope Booker's feeling better!

B-Mom said...

He ended up with a really bad ear infection in his left ear and a little one in his right ear. I also think he has a virus along with it because he can't kick the fever!

Kristen said...

Poor kiddo... I hope he's feeling better by now!