Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spiderman Retires at an Early Age


Since poor Bodey gets all of Booker's hand-me-downs, we had to buy Booker some new PJs. While at Kohls, Booker had his eye on one pair and one pair only. Spiderman. So I had to give in. The other night Booker got ready for bed in his new jams and was super excited. He always makes a bad guy expression when he talks about Spiderman. So, this picture is of the bad guy himself. The thing you can't see in this picture is that Spiderman lights up every time Booker moves. I put him to bed and for some reason he kept waking up. It happened at 9:15, again at 9:30, and again at 11:30. I finally figured out that Booker wasn't sleeping because of Spiderman lighting up. So needless to say, we changed PJs in the middle of the night and will never wear them again.

1 comment:

Partridge Family said...

Who makes PJ's with lights in them? I would have never thought that it might wake him up at night! Thanks for the heads up on that on.