Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Take It Back

Bodey is a mini-Dusty. Once again we visited Dr. Yu today. Bodey was diagnosed with viral pneumonia, wheezing, and some other crud in his lungs. He was bumped up on his breathing treatments and given amoxicillin to try to clear up some of the gunk in his lungs. Tonight his fever was 102 before he went to bed. Poor little fella! I do have to admit how happy-go-lucky he has been though. Other than his fever and sleeping a ton, he is pretty much the same ol' Bodey. Like father like son, Bodey will most likely be asthmatic for life. Oh yeah, and thank you grandpa Mike too! :)

Ok, I have to admit, that blogging is constantly in the back of my mind. I think it's like an internal obsession. Today, when Bodey was getting his x-rays, I almost asked the technician if she could hold on for a minute while I take a picture. Seriously, what is wrong with me? But I just knew how hard it would be for me to explain this contraption they put him in to x-ray him. Long story short, he was sitting up with this clear plastic thing confining him with his arms above his head. It was really sad, and he hated it. However, I did snap a pic of how snuggly Bodey was being back in the doctor's room. I had to hurry and get my camera out, snap the pic, and put it away before the nurse came back in.

1 comment:

Megan said...

It's such a sweet picture too!