Friday, December 26, 2008

And Booker Says, "Merry Memmis!"

The Feezell family had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was really fun to get Booker all pumped up, and even more fun that he "got" it this year. I can't wait until next year when Bodey does too! Christmas Eve was pretty laid back. I got up and made biscuits and gravy and then we just hung out. Then we went over to Dusty's parents house for crab legs and steak (a gift in itself!). When we got home we told Booker that this was the night that Santa was going to bring him his presents while he was sleeping. He hurried up and closed his eyes and said, "Momma, I sleeping." Lights out. When he woke up, we told him to go wake Bodey up so we could see what Santa brought us. He ran into Bodey's room and said, "Bodey, Merry Memmis!" And they were off to see what Santa brought. Long story short - TOO MUCH! But, my dear husband really put some thought into what he got me this year. I finally got my dream camera (yes, Nickie, the same one you got!). I got the Canon Digital Rebel XSi. Needless to say, all I have been doing is playing around with it. I just love, love, love it and really want to take a class to learn how to use it... because right now, it is way smarter than I am. I'll post Christmas pictures later, right now I'm going to bed!

No comments: