Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Cookies

For Christmas Booker and Bodey each made us a "jar of cookies." They decorated a jar full of all the ingredients to make cookies (except the eggs, vanilla & butter). I just thought it was so nice for them to have made something at school to bring us for a gift. Booker was so proud of his. So, Sunday night we decided to let the boys help make Christmas cookies. As I was turning back and forth from the bowl to the cookie sheet, I noticed that every time I would turn away, Bodey would stick his fingers in the dough and "test" it out. I pretended that I didn't see him because it just cracked me up. Then Booker caught on and they experienced the true reason that mommy loves to make cookies. Not for the finished product, it's all about the dough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that eating the dough has passed down form my gramma. I used to love to make cookies at her house because we could eat the dough! how sweet of them to give you a present. I like that school!
mom