Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WARNING!

The following picture may catch you off guard!
No, this is not a hallucination. What you are viewing is my livingroom carpet freshly shampooed, for the second time in less than a month! Now, don't get any ideas. The rest of my house is still the pits, but I wanted our livingroom to be clean before, well, before the tornado hits it Christmas morning. I know there may be some of you out there that thought that it was such a waste of a great product for Traci to get a steamvac. But, look at me go! Let's just be honest though. One of the real reasons I love to use it is because I am weird. I love to see results like the kind I see after doing this. I absolutely love to see all the gross dirt it pulls up! I know, disgusting, but hey, it keeps me going!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, that picture makes me feel really bad about the shape of our living room...and I don't even have kids. It looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I just used mine for the first time this morning. It's amazing (and disgusting) what come up out of the carpet.

Anonymous said...

I have always loved what I call "before and after" situations. It makes me feel like I have really accomplished something! I guess we should invest in Hoover stock!
Mom

Cori said...

What I want to know is how did you get an aerial shot? Are you standing on the dining room table, or hanging from that deer head?

Melissa said...

Awwwwww.....it looks so Christmasy. You'll need to show an "after" shot following the tornado.

Miss you, and hope you had a good christmas!