Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What Can Santa Do For You?

I've decided that Santa does not only exist around Christmastime in this house anymore. Yep, he is going to be a bribe tool around the clock. For some reason Booker just would not go to sleep tonight. Normally, it's not a problem. But, tonight he just kept crying/whining "mama, mama." There was nothing wrong with him. We found toys that he wanted to sleep with and we sang songs. But still, every time I left the room he just howled, "mama, mama." The last time I went in there (after about 20 minutes of this) he said, "Mama, I wike Santa." I told him that Santa won't bring him the toys he wants for Christmas unless he quits crying and goes to bed. "Ok, mama." The end.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Enjoy it while it lasts, that's already losing influence in our house. Very disappointing....