Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tapping Tapping Little Elf

Tonight was Booker and Bodey's 1st Christmas program. It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I was a little emotional... just a few tears in my eyes. Their class performed together, which was nice to get them both out of the way at the same time. Booker did really good, he stood in the line and performed his little songs. Bodey, well, he just sat down. That's all he did. It was precious. Booker spotted me and yelled, "Mommy!" but he never tried to come get me. Reese's class went shortly after the boys' and Booker was so excited for her. "That's my Reesie! Go Reesie!" I am just so happy that their school does this. It just made my heart melt. Side Note #1: Sorry the pictures aren't very good. My flash wouldn't reach the stage at all, and I did some photo editing on them so you can at least see them, but they are pretty grainy. Side Note #2: Please excuse Booker's extremely chapped lips. He won't stop licking them. Side Note #3: I hope the little girl, Riley, next to Booker is his girlfriend someday. I just adore her!







No comments: