Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank You Nickie

Nickie, I would like to thank you for jinxing us. Tonight I got Bodey out of the tub and took him to get dressed and Dusty came in to grab Booker. What did he find? A drained tub, a shivering Booker, and a mass of poop.

I also have a funny conversation between Booker and me. I was running late one morning (as usual) and Booker wasn't cooperating (as usual). He kept running away from me when I was trying to get his coat on. Finally, I caught him and said, "Booker, I'm not playing your stupid games. Now get your coat on." We finally got it on and headed out the door. Mr. Independent likes to get in his carseat by himself. But, of course, he was taking his sweet time and I was now running even later. I told him to hurry it up and he turned around, pointed his finger at me and said, "I'm not playing your games!" What next??

2 comments:

Cori said...

I love that---that he's not playing your games.

Nickie said...

ohh nooo sorry for the jinx. :)
he is a crack up. I would of died laughing when he said he wasn't playing your games. ha ha